Business Developer with native level of French
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Our client is a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Our aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles.
The client is focused on helping the EV industry to make electric and plug-in hybrid cars an attractive alternative to more traditional ways of transportation. As well they want to
reduce customer efforts during the purchasing process of EVs and PHEV's. Customer must conceive the charging process as simple and usual as we think about filling our cars with conventional fuel.
Our newly formed Business Solutions team will be looking to emulate the success we have had
for our Home Solutions across all verticals (hotels, shopping malls, airports, fleets etc.) and
regions. We feel we have the best Business Solution when it comes to charging infrastructure
and we are looking for people to join us on this journey!
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical
aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. You should be
eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be tenacious self-starter
every single day. The client offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the
tools, resources and extraordinary leadership to sell business solutions and take your career to
the next level!
- You will develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises.
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship.
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Business product.
- Make every potential prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close.
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com. All sales activity will be KPI driven and analytical skills are a plus.
- 0-2 year experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing.
- Real passion for Wallbox and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product.
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Native French.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Generous vacation policy.
Floor Van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)