Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Senior Editor with a Native Level of English
Reporting directly to the Communications Director, this proactive professional should have outstanding written and grammar skills (native English), experience in proofreading and editing, a keen eye for detail and a creative spark for elaborating fresh and eye-catching pieces.
Two editors will report directly to the chosen candidate who will also liaise with other departments situated across the five campuses. The professional must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create, edit and proofread creative and engaging content for various publications for on and offline mediums:
- Monthly e-newsletters
- Printed magazines
- Press releases
- Website pieces
- Marketing materials
- Student materials
- Ensure each written piece is adapted to each specific communication medium and is consistent
- Implement the new communications strategy and calendar across the five EU campuses
- Liaise with different departments on the different campuses, establishing priorities and ensuring needs are met and briefs written correctly
- Work closely with the editors to create a captivating content calendar which is diverse and interesting for the target audiences
- Balance workload and establish priorities for the editorial team in a challenging, high pressure environment
- Help promote creativity within the department: new materials and ways to communicate to keep us ahead of our competitors
- A native English speaker (if you are not a native, please refrain from sending an application)
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum
- 5+ years writing and editorial experience with a passion for words, syntax and grammar
- High-level of proofreading and keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of the differences between U.K. and U.S. grammar styles: experience with AP style is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of SEO
- A professional who is detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working
- Flexibility and quick turnaround to new requests
- Creative talent
- Knowledge of InDesign. Advanced user of Adobe acrobat programs and Microsoft office
- Outstanding people skills: a team player who loves to collaborate at all levels and who has the ability to lead a team of two editors
- Highly organized
- Works well under pressure
- Written and spoken Spanish
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 148)
BSP Executive es una compañía perteneciente al Grupo Talent Search People, especializada en gestión del talento en perfiles senior.