Financial Planning & Analysis Director
Our client is an international services company looking for a Financial Planning Analysis Director. Reporting to the CFO, this person will be responsible for management of the budget and forecast cycles, the control of the financial environment, reporting and continuously supporting the business through insightful regular and/or ad-hoc analysis.
As a FP&A Director, your primary responsibility will be leading the overall FP&A activities to support the CFO's business and the Executive team, among other financial targets through analysis, reporting controlling. More so, your daily tasks will intake:
- Model Key P&L lines for planning, forecasting and being able to analyse and explain: revenues and costs.
- Processing add-on revenue.
- To be able to control costs as well as analyse variances.
- Identify main risk areas and produce regular support for managerial discussion.
- Liaise with sales control whenever sales declaration and commissions need to be adjusted.
- Control structural/central cost by line, by department.
- Maintain and analyse client projects backlog/pipeline.
- 5 to 7 years of FP&A experience, already leading a team. Preferably, with previous experience in audit.
- Degree in Accounting/Business. (MBA or Master in Finance is preferred).
- Analytical mindset result oriented profile, as well as good management skills.
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills are essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, such as Macros and/or Visual Basic will be a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Indefinite contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 295)
BSP Executive es una compañía perteneciente al Grupo Talent Search People, especializada en gestión del talento en perfiles senior.