Big Data Engineer
Your main duties will be:
● Design, build and support Linux systems to host applications both on premises and in AWS.
● Develop and deploy software engineering and automation solutions for an enterprise Linux
infrastructure using a variety of tools (e.g., Git)
● To Maintain / Develop actuals and new backends core applications: Full set of APIs for our
advertising platforms (DSP, DMP, SSP), Real time statistics API, Aedgency RTB BIDDER ...
● Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and
opportunities that ensure we are using the best techniques and tools
● Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools
● Complete day to day Operations, Maintenance ETL tasks
Required skills Experience:
● Apache Spark + Hadoop (with Streaming API).
● Python, Scala.
● AWS Cloud.
● Proven experience in data integration from multiple sources and data storage repositories.
● Experience in NoSQL technologies (ELK, MongoDB, Dynamodb)
● Experience developing and implementing scripts to process data in Python
● Knowledge of Linux OS (bash scripting, basic operations)
● Knowledge of relational databases (Mysql, Postgresql)
● Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
● Quick learner and good analytical skills
● Ability to solve issues about data processes and results (troubleshooting and errors analysis)
● Data visualization tools.
● Data Architect and Infrastructure.
What’s in it for you?
● Challenging work in a dynamic international environment and great potential for development
● Cooperation and possibility to exchange knowledge with a team of professionals from a global
player in advertising industry
● Competitive annual salary
● Medical and dental insurance
● Gym, lunch and nursery vouchers
● Office location in sunny tech city Barcelona
● Flexible schedule.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext 283
BSP Executive es una compañía perteneciente al Grupo Talent Search People, especializada en gestión del talento en perfiles senior.