You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Planning and Allocation Manager
International Fashion Brand.
We are looking for a Planning and Allocation Manager based in Madrid.
This person will be responsable for providing leadership and direction to the retail Planning and Allocation organization, as well as for inventory and ensure the company strategy.
The main responsabilities will be:
- Will be responsible to create and develop DTC buy plan per season, building demand plan for three channels.
- Develop bottom-up sales inventory plan, following financial and retail targets.
- Manages stock inventory through DTC channels, to optimize stock level and allocation.
- Work with Inventory Management to ensure consistent in-season allocation replenishment, and recommend profitable inventory decisions.
- Partner with Product Managers to manage product lifecycle.
- Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to optimize profitability. Monetize new opportunities and identify risks.
- Create reporting tools and basis for in-season follow-up.
- Review monthly DTC forecast reconcile against plans.
- Manage in-season profitability to achieve or exceed seasonal performance.
- Closely partners with regional markets sharing and providing directional guidance that will achieve financial success.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience
- Managment experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business.
- Strong analytic mind set.
- Excellent Excel skills, data bases knowledge and SAP user.
- Fluent English
(+34) 93 231 00 00
BSP Executive is a company belonging to the Talent Search People Group, Specialized in talent management in senior profiles.