You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Drive the alcoholic drinks category in Europe from a business development/marketing perspective in close contact with the Technical Category Manager and in line with the flavor strategy.
- Build the regional Alcoholic Drinks category strategy; understand the category drivers and trends; identify with affiliates and commercial teams future opportunities, turn these opportunities into actionable projects through qualification and inclusion in pipeline.
- Act as a partner for building and deployment of global alcohol strategy, exchange regional insights/needs/tools/pipeline regularly with global business unit and other regions.
- Work closely with the technical category manager to ensure the Alcoholic Drinks category expertise is continuously updated and promoted.
- Ensure the right portfolio of flavor solutions for Alcoholic Drinks and promote it accordingly.
- Fill the gaps with collection managers, application, creation and sensory. Develop the right promotion tools to sell our expertise (promotion of tonalities, differentiating technologies, inspiring concepts) with the proper push to sales.
- Track effectiveness and get learning for future improvements.
Ensure proper client briefs execution by providing the right targeted marketing support to clients.
- Work with sales to build strong client relationships, understand clients’ strategies, priorities and brands and provide them with the most relevant flavor solutions.
- Participate actively to cross-segments/cross-categories marketing initiatives to further develop marketing expertise and flavor/consumer knowledge.
- This position will allow you to have regional and global exposure increasing your network and boosting your career development.
- Studied Marketing, business education or food science/technology
5 -10 years experience in marketing in the flavor industry or in the beverages industry.
- Alcoholic Drinks knowledge is clearly an asset.
- Fluent in English.
- A second language – in particular French - is a clear asset
- Good project management, analytical and organizational skills
- Business development and a proactive mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as influencing skills
- Ability to make effective and impactful presentations (internally and to clients)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Expertise in digital marketing will be valued
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to motivate others
- Strong team player able to partner with people from different functions
- Flexible to travel within Europe
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to travel
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (+208)
BSP Executive is a company belonging to the Talent Search People Group, Specialized in talent management in senior profiles.