Regional Head of CRM and Loyalty
Our client is a gambling and online gambling operator in both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) markets. The company has four business segments with a number of brands including sports labels; games labels; B2B and non-core assets.
Our client is an important online gambling operator looking for a Head of CRM and Loyalty, that will be a key collaborator for the regional marketing plan, reporting directly to the Managing Director of the Region.
- Create and define an industry leading CRM and loyalty proposition to maximize customer contribution
- Create, implement, and manage an engagement strategy
- Develop track activities
- Promote reactivation activities
- Implement local and global CRM campaigns
- Implement communication frequency
- Create and implement promotions, new product features communications, newsletters, in-app push messages
- Implement product cross sales communications and promotions
- Implement a data driven analysis
- Manage editorial content
- Lead people management for a team of 8 direct and indirect reports. Develop the team, empower and enable them to be successful in their career progression
- Contribute to the long-term strategy for central CRM group
- University Degree in Business, Marketing , Advertising or similar.
- At least 5 years’ experience of experience in similar role with strong experience in a wide variety of CRM roles
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with large data pull analysis
- Knowledge of the Sports is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written in English skills
- Big plus for proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese languages
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on business environment
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext 245)
BSP Executive is a company belonging to the Talent Search People Group, Specialized in talent management in senior profiles.