Our client is a growing Healthcare CRM software company as a service in Europe specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience.
Our client develops innovative solutions for appointment management, aimed at appointment-based service providers, such as dental and medical practices, multi-specialty clinics and hospitals, spas and salons.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Liaise between top insurance players and clinics in Spain for activation of Tuotempo’s insurance product
- Oversee the progress of the service activation for all customers in the network
- Analyze and create solutions to increase the speed of adoption
- Flourish and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with
- Undergraduate or master’s degree (preferably in computer science, engineering, business or related fields)
- Reside in Barcelona.
- 6-8 years of experience in project management, with 3-4 years of experience in hospital software
- Experience in managing projects with several stakeholders
- Preferably have previous business analysis experience or system-to-system integration experience.
- Ability to build trust with different levels of specialists and managers in an organization.
- Ability to work with numbers and at the same time, with people.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 206)
BSP Executive is a company belonging to the Talent Search People Group, Specialized in talent management in senior profiles.