IT Helpdesk with a Excellent level of German and English
Our client is a British-owned business that provides international IT services. Worldwide, the company employs over 10, 000 employees providing IT advice and support to such major international organizations. The Global Service Desk, based in Barcelona, employs over 600 people from more than 40 different nationalities, it is a very interesting multicultural environment.
As an IT Helpdesk you would be responsible for:
- finding practical solutions to IT problems
- the assistance from B2B
- giving support to solve IT issues
(unlocking passwords, install a program, a new software, trouble shooting to other professionals (employees of our Client))
- receiving e-mails and phone calls from the client with IT issues to solve ( for example a ticket would be open in the system and you would be in charge of escalating the ticket to other teams if the issue would be something more complex)
2 or 3 weeks training provided
(To learn the basic procedures and how to solve the most common issues. You would also count on a Team Leader.)
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills.
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous experience in customer service
- Experience in IT or technical support is a plus
- Very independent worker
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Motivated to learn
- Dynamism, good presentation and motivation
- Customer oriented person
- Availability to start immediately
We provide an attractive Benefits package:
- Gross salary 18.309.40 euros/year
- Ticket restaurant after 3 months in the company
- Private health insurance after 6 months in the company
- On-going internal training in IT opportunities for further development
- Free Spanish and English language classes given in the company
- Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
- Parking for bikes excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water...
- Obras y Servicio Contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 270)
BSP Executive is a company belonging to the Talent Search People Group, Specialized in talent management in senior profiles.