You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Global Customer Experience Manager
Our client is an international insurance company looking for a Global Customer Experience Manager. Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience and within the travel business unit, this person will be responsible for the global Customer feedback related management and performance for all activities in order to deliver the defined global standards.
As a Global Customer Experience Manager, your primary responsibility will be to act as a Global spokesperson and ambassador on the functional area for stakeholders and external parties of customer feedback for all markets, as well as:
- Define the global programs translating the transformation strategy into actions and projects in order to adhere and exceed the required quality targets across the geographies in regards to complaints management.
- Manage Customer Experience Managers.
- Work in collaboration with the Heads of Operations to ensure to continued alignment in strategy and senior performance analysis.
- Support the Implementation and Project Management team with global requirements, expertise and leadership.
- Extensive understanding on Customer Feedback management.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Proven leadership management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
- Extensive analytical and organisational skills.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 296)
BSP Executive is a company belonging to the Talent Search People Group, Specialized in talent management in senior profiles.