You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
All regions, Portugal
Our client, a Chinese multinational leader in the manufacturing industry, requires for its subsidiary in Portugal a Senior Financial Manager with an high level of Chinese.
Reporting to CEO and located in Portugal, this professional will be responsible for:
• Take care of finance and accounting and develop efficiently the operational systems.
• Responsible for liaison with local tax authority, financial institutions and banks.
• Prepare and examine the financial reports to ensure compliance with local and Chinese regulations.
• Monitor and supervise the financial and business performance and fund movements for the parent company.
• Monitor inventory, work-in-process, cost of sales, job cost accounting.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Manage the collection, compilation of all the accounting documents.
• Deep knowledge of the Chinese and Portuguese accountancy and financial principles.
• At least 5 years of experience in similar position in the manufacturing industry
• Bachelor or above in finance, accounting or equivalent.
• Mandatory native level of Portuguese and Chinese (Mandarin).
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to work under strain.
• Strong methodic, implementation and leadership capability.
BSP Executive is a company belonging to the Talent Search People Group, Specialized in talent management in senior profiles.